News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: NEW Raglan U. classes
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW Raglan U. classes  (Read 15002 times)
Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2011, 05:38:01 PM »

I am please to announce that Raglan U. haz classes.

Starting the first week of March Toady Nakamura will have "Tuesdays @2 with Toady" EVERY week! YAY
I'm sure she will amaze, entertain and educate us  Grin

I'm going to do a remake of my Cookie Jar class with new tiny animation, sound and textures this Thursday, February 24,  2 times! The first at 11 am slt and the second at 4pm slt. I hope to catch both Euro and North America with these times  Wink

Come have fun and learn something new too!
Kayak  Smiley
Raglan U. dean

Otters Rule :-)
Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:26:16 AM »

Raglan U. is off to a good start with the first of weekly classes from Toady and 2 classes from Kayak. We STILL need more classes! A lot of tinies said they wanted to teach and here is your chance  Wink

Raglan U. Faculty please send me your class information and I can post it on the Raglan Events calendar, I"ll give you a cookie  Laugh

Seriously we need classes, only two teachers will not make Raglan U. the fun place we want to have.  Sad

STUDENTS - Please come on time. Teachers put a lot of work into their classes and it is not fair to them or the other students to show up 20 minutes late and expect the teacher to help you while the other students wait.  Sad

Kayak Kuu
Raglan U. Dean

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »

Raglan U. Kayak's Picture Frame for Beginner builders.
Wednesday March 9th at 1 pm slt
BEGINNER level class for those with little or no experience in prims, or texturing. Learn how to make a prim and transform that prim into our picture frame. We will also learn to apply textures to the prim and learn how to take your new picture frame into your Inventory.
Learn to build with Kayak Kuu and have some fun too  Grin

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 06:48:13 AM »

Sorry folks but due to RL conflict "Tuesdays @ 2 with Toady" will not be held Today 3-8-11 only!  Sad

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 04:57:11 AM »

Raglan U classes
Kayak's Elroy Jetson Cap - 3-23 @ 10am
Friday 3-25
 Kayak's Birdfeeder @ 10am
 Raglan U. - Machinima and U: Filming @ 4pm
Sunday 3-27 Raglan U. - Machinima and U: Filming @ 10am
Tuesday 3-29 Raglan U. - Tuesdays @ 2 with Toady - Scripting pt2

Kayak
Raglan U. Dean Smiley

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »

Raglan U. - Dancing Thingamajigs - Basic Puppeteer Class

Bring your creativity in to a Thingamajig building session, then learn how to use Puppeteer to animate your creation!  All levels of builder welcome, as long as you can move prims around where you want them and drop scripts into them.

This is a basic Puppeteer Class, covering Todd Borst's prim animation tool.  We'll be building a simple Thingamajig, then making it dance!
   Note: you can pick up Puppeteer (free or full edition) at XD Fusion before class. It will also be available to pick up at class. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Schell/218/168/91

Duration:  1 hour
Pre-Requisites:  rezzing, editing, copying, naming, and linking prims, adding contents, imagination
Instructor: Bloodsong Termagant
Cost:  Free!
Thursday April 14, 3pm – 4pm

Kayak
Raglan U. Dean Smiley

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 06:00:26 AM »

Welcome Xavian Starsider, to the Raglan U. faculty, who is planning a really cool class which he showed me then hit me with his MIB nuralizer so I can't remember what it was  Cry
However I do remember that I'm working on a beginner class for Prehysterical month. It is a Barney Rubble Logster Car, that should be fun to build  Tongue Also considering a Flintstones TV set, but if another teacher wants it Please let me know  Shocked

Kayak  Wink
Raglan U. Dean

Bo Fiddlesticks
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 06:40:46 AM »

w00t Xavian!  Cheesy

Otter of all trades
Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »

Raglan U. Stone-Age Car with Kayak
Beginners class. We will work on prim duplication, texturing, camera view, and avatar attachment. Remember the Flintstones TV show? Barney had a great "sports-car" the Logster. It has a 2 on the ground engine and was open at the top like a convertible. Lots of full perms textures and some bonus sounds (Maybe even a cookie).
Free class, expect it will be 45 minutes to 1 hour long.
PLEASE come on time, We will not "catch you up" if your more than 5 minutes late (Unless you have a really good reason and bring waffles for everyone).  Tongue

TWO, count em, TWO classes! One this Thursday 4-7 at 7 am slt and class 2 NEXT Thursday 4-14 at 1 pm slt  Lips Sealed

Kayak  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:28:50 PM by Kayak Kuu » Logged

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »

Raglan U - Kayak Kuu's fun and silly Pirate Flag class with LOTS of textures so you can run your colours up the pole and scare off other would be pirates who want to plunder your treasure! (Beginner Level)

Learn about Flexi settings, Applying a texture to just one surface, adjusting textures.

2 classes Thursday August 23 at Noon AND 5 pm slt
I've been wanting to teach this class and now I have a chance Smiley

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »

For our Tinies that are new to the Forums Raglan U. is Tinies teaching Tinies, biggies and others welcome too.  Grin

We have a lot of talented tiny teachers who teach occasionally at Raglan U. And our awesome  Toady Nakamura who is teaching two classes each week on Wednesdays at 10 am slt and 6 pm slt.

This week we also have another Raglan U class at 1 pm slt Friday 9-28
Kayak's Halloween Grave class.
Come build a Spooky Grave with a still warm tiny body in it. Snappy tiny sayings for the gravestone  with flying bats and a surprise when you click it.  We will work with making prims, adding textures and using 3 pre-made scripts. This class is over an hour long and you need to have successfully built in at least a few classes already.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Raglan%20Shire/174/172/676

Be sure to check the Raglan Events Calendar often as some Raglan U. classes are know to spring up with only a little notice  Lips Sealed http://raglanshire.com/events/index.html
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 12:41:52 PM by Kayak Kuu » Logged

Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »

New class in honor of Artwalk  Angel

Kayak's Picture Frame & Art Easel class
Need a 1 prim picture frame for your Artwalk creation? Here is the class for you. We will make a simple but beautiful picture frame and then (optionally) a 4 prim Art Easel to display your work. Beginner level class. Kayak Kuu instructor.

Teaching class THREE times (Maybe more if there is a request)
Thursday April 18 1 pm slt
Friday April 19 10 am slt
Thursday April 25 5:30 pm slt

Come have some fun and build something you can use   Wink
Kayak  Smiley

Caleb Kit
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 09:08:46 PM »

Beginning June 23rd iDev will begin teaching Intermediate Scripting from 7:30-8:30PM SlT on Tuesday nights right after her Basic Scripting class.

Caleb
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: NEW Raglan U. classes
Jump to: