News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Big changes coming to Raglan U
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Big changes coming to Raglan U  (Read 2022 times)
Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2015, 02:14:28 PM »

Hello my tiny friends,

Raglan U now haz two classroom platforms. The Upper classroom platform and the original classroom platform.
Watch this space for some more changes to Raglan U very SOON!

Raglan U. Dean
Kayak Kuu  Wink

Otters Rule :-)
Caleb Kit
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 02:08:44 PM »

The new 2015 Raglan U. is awesome!  Thank you Kayak and Toady for all the work getting this set up.  I know it is just beginning but I even got to go to class. Gotta do homework now. lololol

Thank you,
Caleb
Zayn Till
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 07:23:35 AM »

Love all of this Cool

Only thing to stay on top of is scheduling for the new folken. Of course it is my hope that down the line RU & HH enter into a true merger and become one entity but in here and now, we should help them get a feel for our lil world and the various activities that go on during the week and weekends and our themes etc.

I would suggest perhaps sitting down with Leslie, yourself, FullAuto Caleb, myself maybe a few others and discuss how best to schedule all the things that are to come so that we have activity and event OMNICIENCE and there's no conflicts of scheduling.
TyVulpine
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:59:50 AM »

Nice ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Big changes coming to Raglan U
Jump to: