News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Raglan U - <3 from Lorimae - Teachers for 2011!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raglan U - <3 from Lorimae - Teachers for 2011!  (Read 1914 times)
Lorimae Undercroft
Friend of the Shire

Yay Catboxes!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »

Hi hi <3

I've been away, I am sorry.  RL health is a real pile of pants.  November always eats my time as I write like crazy, I've been writing like crazy all this  month too.  I actually like my novel this year.

I sent out a notecard to a bunch of teachers giving you all a bit of an update as to where I've been and what we can do to make the school run easier.  Plus, there's calendar images stuck in that'll help in case I get snow stranded over Christmas and cannot change it to January in time! Smiley  Please respond back when you're able.

If you did not get it, please let me know ASAP or you'll have to wait till I get back.  It's not absolutely dire that you have it *right now* it's just a notecard of ideas I've pondered for a bit on how to make things easier for us all yay! Smiley  I promise I didn't mean to forget to send you one, I'm a bit medicated on pain killers as of late and so if I missed you, know that Teddy and I still <3 you loads.

I'll send it either before I leave town or when I get back!  Remind me again in about a week and a half if you don't get it before Christmas hehe.   If you're a teacher and you did not get one, it does not mean yo're not a teacher anymore!  It means, I am medicated and forgetful tonight hehehe

When I'm back, if there's any other tinies wanting to start teaching in 2011, let me know.  Even if I don't know you, I'm sure that in my mostly-away time lately there's loads of new tinies.  Speak up!  Brave up, teach us something fun!

You'll need to teach courses that fit the spirit of the Shire.  As in, nothing that will make Teddy embarrassed to attend, he's strictly a PG type of teddybear. 

You'll also need to be self motivated.  Write your own unique classes, not teach something you got notes on from another class please!  Have fun while teaching, educate us! Smiley

I lost my train of thought, I'm sorry.  Stupid pills, but hey pain is less, yippie!

<3  Merry Christmas!

p.s. I likes the snowmen smilies!

Catbox! Catbox! Catbox!
Bootsie
Friend of the Shire

Well Behaved Beevah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 01:23:36 PM »

Hope you on the road to recovery, Lori.  Miss ya. Boots Smiley
Selah
Friend of the Shire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 10:06:36 PM »

Miss you.
 Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Raglan U - <3 from Lorimae - Teachers for 2011!
Jump to: