News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Bummin' over Blender Class?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bummin' over Blender Class?  (Read 1272 times)
Romaq
Friend of the Shire

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2010, 08:27:45 PM »

I'm not sure this is the correct place to post, but it was the most close thing I could think of. I plan to spend time Friday Oct. 29th in the Silicon Cubicle with my, "Blender for Dummies" book and sorting out how to make stuff that I will also attempt to import on the test grid. In theory, I would be able to be in two places at once. If anyone else would like to do this in company, I could sure use some company for my misery. If there is a preferred time, perhaps we could set a time for this and get something going. And if a Raglan U. Faculty Member is in a position to host a class, so much the better! I'd sure like to see Tinys represented on the Beta Grid festivities. Smiley

In particular, I hope to sort out how to make a 'tiny' avatar using mesh... not a 'Wynx' tiny, but working with bone offsets & such to make a 'Wynx tiny' sized avatar without an avatar crusher AO.

Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Bummin' over Blender Class?
Jump to: