News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Raglan U - 2010 - Want to teach?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raglan U - 2010 - Want to teach?  (Read 2113 times)
Lorimae Undercroft
Friend of the Shire

Yay Catboxes!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2010, 08:03:51 AM »

Updated May 19, 2010 (I edited the old post completely)

Hello potential teachers! <3

Raglan University has been reformatted slightly!  There's always room for you to teach at Raglan U.  If you're interested please let me know (Lorimae Undercroft)

Even if you've never taught before, that's okay!  I've written a couple notecards for you to read that I'll give you in-world.  There's basic info included on how to write and teach a class.  You won't be alone in your progress, I'll be there to help out whenever you need me.

Want to teach us a neat building trick?  How about some scripting tips?  Maybe you've something in RL that you're quite knowledgeable about and would like to present to us in world?  Gardening tips, organizing tips, cooking do's and don'ts?  Maybe you could teach us something about a hobby you have!  Think about it, there's a lot of things you know that we'd love to learn!  Classes don't have to just be building courses and they don't always have to be strictly SL themed!

They must remain within the PG settings of the sim though!

Your classes need to be yours and not a copy of someone's class.  That means you cannot attend someone's class somewhere around the grid and then teach from the notes of that class yourself on Raglan U!  It's not your class.  Write your own fun and exciting lessons.  You can do it!

Be unique, be fun, be educational!

There is no deadline for this.  If you're too busy in SL/RL at the moment, that's okay!  The school is there for when you're ready, yippie!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:19:45 AM by Lorimae Undercroft » Logged

Catbox! Catbox! Catbox!
Kayak Kuu
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »

Kayak jumps up and down madly waving his paw.
"I'm in!"
 Wink

Otters Rule :-)
Lorimae Undercroft
Friend of the Shire

Yay Catboxes!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 06:00:56 PM »

Yippie!! Smiley

Catbox! Catbox! Catbox!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsRaglan URaglan U For EverybunnyTopic: Raglan U - 2010 - Want to teach?
Jump to: