News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsPLURKED (aka where the sun doesn't shine)Raglan Shire Inworldz GridTopic: Raglan Shire IW to Close:
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raglan Shire IW to Close:  (Read 2265 times)
Zayn Till
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2015, 04:15:31 PM »

This afternoon I logged in to Inworldz to make the announcement that Raglan Shire IW is going to be closed.

The sim will remain on the grid for another 5 weeks & then be shut down (May 15th-ish).
This will give everyone enough time to take up any no - copy items or builds (or anything really) if necessary.

While very sad, the sim really hasn't been utilized & I'd rather not continue to accept donations just to make tier if this is the case.

I have nothing but respect for the Inworldz grid. The founders & ppl behind the scene make Inworldz fantastic. They deserve a big thank you for all the hard work they did for us. Especially in the beginning. They are the best.

Special thank-you's as well to Etheria, Oceanoz, Liandras, Teal, Caleb & all the folken who helped bring the tree to life as well as maintain it.
You are all amazing.

It was glorious.

Thank you,

Zayn Till
Jillan McMillan
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 05:15:20 PM »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I wish I could have been there more.

We interrupt this program to increase dramatic tension.
Caleb Kit
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 08:28:14 PM »

Sunday night May 10th

I just sent notice to Artisans of Raglan Shire in InWorldz.

It is time..........................Raglan Shire Closing

It is time to pick up our things and move on.  Tier is due on the 14th(Thursday)

I added a notecard with thanks and special notes.
I will be on a lot this week to help anyone.
Thank you all very much for supporting The Great Tree of Raglan Shire on the InWorldz grid.
I hope to see you on the InWorldz grid and hear from you in the new Wee Folks group.
Thank you--Caleb Kit
Teal Freenote
Friend of the Shire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 11:09:50 AM »

Those of you that have/had houses or businesses on the InWorldz tree, please check your notices in InWorldz for a notecard listing options you have if you wish to stay InWorldz. There are various tiny/dinkie areas offering homes and/or shops. Also the new WeeFolks of IW Hub serves as an introduction to and information source on being "wee" in InWorldz.

Snow Tiger of Raglan
Caleb Kit
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 05:31:48 AM »

Raglan Shire Great Tree on InWorldz grid is closed.

As of Sunday morning May 24th, 2015 Raglan Shire sim disappeared into the mist.  Any residents with content on the sim should find it in your Lost and Found folder.

Thank you,
Caleb Kit
Virtual Explorer
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:48:06 AM by Caleb Kit » Logged
Legolas Ceawlin
Friend of the Shire

Thoughts are things. Choose good ones.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 06:45:21 AM »

Sniff. RIP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsPLURKED (aka where the sun doesn't shine)Raglan Shire Inworldz GridTopic: Raglan Shire IW to Close:
Jump to: