News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsCommunity Involvement - Wanna be involved? Go Here!Info on Regularly scheduled Monthly EventsTopic: Raglan Speed Build
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raglan Speed Build  (Read 2916 times)
Caleb Kit
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2015, 08:23:02 AM »

Hi everyone Smiley

We now have the new RaglanU/Happy Hippo classes. Tuesday night has a really great class at the same time as the Speed Build.  I have wanted to make some changes for some time to get everyone back involved with our contest.  I am planning on moving it around in the calendar and I would like some input on times.  I really want to get it back on Saturday's and want to make sure we get the European friends involved again.  So if you could let me know what times would be best on Saturdays.  We would still have this once a month and I would like to put it on at night sometimes as well.  So let me know with a notecard inworld or a remark here.
Thank you,
Caleb Kit Cheesy
Zayn Till
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 05:18:44 AM »

11 am time on Saturday? Thats 2pm EST, 11am PST and what.. 5 pm over in Europe?
Neill McCullough
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 08:28:21 AM »

11am SLT is 7pm UK, 8pm most of Europe.
Caleb Kit
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 03:06:02 PM »

Ok, I put out voting board in sillicube. It was a tie between 9, 10,11.  So I am just going to try it at 9:00AM SLT like we used to do old Haiku Speed Build.
Can adjust later.

Thanks,
Caleb
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsCommunity Involvement - Wanna be involved? Go Here!Info on Regularly scheduled Monthly EventsTopic: Raglan Speed Build
Jump to: