News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsThe Merchants of Raglan ShireArtisan Merchants & StoresTopic: Tiny Huggles, & Tiny Huggles Production. - Kath McGill
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tiny Huggles, & Tiny Huggles Production. - Kath McGill  (Read 5135 times)
Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:04:26 AM »

Hello!
Both Tiny Huggles and Tiny Huggles Prodcution are located next to eachother at Heron Shire on the wharf.

First Tiny Huggle Production.
As a SL writer, I tend to create support items for the books that I write, and sometimes these items are placed with in the box that has the book, or, sold as individual items.  At this shop, you will find the current book  that generally sells for about 250 lindens.  You may also find a free book, as well as a comfy mushroom chair that you can sit on while reading the book.
The current book is "Opal and the Fairy Garden"  & "A Tiny Short Story"
If you enjoyed these books, please concider purchasing them to help support new books that will be coming soon, including an original series of avatars for the book.

I will also be having *casting calls* - where I need extras for the books. There is no pay for this, beyond a free avatar to be worn and a copy of the book & often credit in the book

Tiny Huggles
Current merchandise at tiny huggles are (in vender box) Flurbil avatars that often come with sholder pets and tiny flurbils (non scripted)

Every week, there are interesting TSW items that I hope that you will enjoy.  The items are copy, no transfer, (if you want to give one as a gift, please contact me via note card.)
Some of the items are modifyable.

Questions? ask me in world, or send a note card to "Kath McGill"

I can't be bribed... Not even with chocolate, ice cream, or peach pie... (say, you going to do anything with that? Nom nom nom nom.. ) Nope. Still no bribe. Oh, is that Cookies you have? (Snarf) Where were we? uh, yeah, fine, right, Nope, Natch, can't bribe me... Mmmm, that waffle looks mighty tasty
Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 05:19:45 PM »

Update on Tiny Huggles, I have removed the vender box for the flurbils and have replaced it with a vender box that holds all most all of the past TSW items (still only 50 lindens)
I have off 5 whole days in the next week and I hope to use it to re publish at least one of the books that I have written, and will let you all know when it is for sale.

I can't be bribed... Not even with chocolate, ice cream, or peach pie... (say, you going to do anything with that? Nom nom nom nom.. ) Nope. Still no bribe. Oh, is that Cookies you have? (Snarf) Where were we? uh, yeah, fine, right, Nope, Natch, can't bribe me... Mmmm, that waffle looks mighty tasty
Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:57:17 AM »

New to tiny huggles is the tiny turtle house , it has 2 versions, the lower prim one which has 17 prims, and a higher prim one (34 prims)  both are mod/ copy no transfer.
great fun!!

Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 08:05:57 AM »

I am in the process of uploading the first book of the Dark Pony Series. Each book sold between now, and July  4th will sell for 500 lindens, the proceeds going to benefit Equine Angel Rescue

Why?

Image your a horse in a field, and its night. your almost asleep when footsteps come near you, grab your halter and dump gas on you then set you on fire.  Somehow, you survive. The people who find you take you to Equine Angel Rescue and they call in a vet to take care of you. It will be a long road to recovery, but, they hope you can make it

Image your another horse, or pony, left in the field to have the rain rot your coat away, no shelter from the winter snow, no food except that which your overgrown hooves can manage to scrape away. your several hundred pounds underweight and the people who come to save you can count your bones.

Imagine your a person who sees this and , working with the state police, manage to rescue over 150 horses in the last two years. You take in these horses, heal them and find them homes for a fraction of the cost that it takes to make it all happen.

That- is what Equine Angel Rescue is all about. Please follow the link to read more about these people, and I must warn you, some of the images are very graphic.   

http://www.equineangelsrescue.com/

Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 11:35:49 AM »

this weeks tsw item is a tiny beach in a bottle. Splashable water, a dock, life guard chair, floatables (and a tube) await you in the bottle, Outside , a cosy campfire, with a beach blanket for two under an umbrella.

this item as well as the tiny tropical out fit can be found at the ool, second location for the swag. also, be sure to get your free ool item - get lei'd for the summer!!

Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 04:09:38 AM »

This weeks item is a land shark. (not to be confused with a carpet shark) The land shark has two versions the one in the box sits horizontal  on the avatar, (pelvis) the second one stands vertical (and the tiny is sticking out of its mouth. Included in the tsw is  the pose ball called float, where you rez it (on land, or water) and then sit on it and the shark will float just above the land. As with the other items, this will be also for sale at the ool over the summer, and then retired to the vender box for 50 lindens.

Note, this is the last week for the Get Lei'd by the pool, to be fair, I have to take something up for the five prims, but never fear, it will be added to the vender box at tiny huggles.

Kath McGill
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 04:41:54 PM »

its been ages since I have updated what I have at the shops, and its changed, Tiny huggles is still there, tiny huggles production space has changed to Tiny Huggles bears.

much of my old merchandise was lost in the great move, so everything being put out is new. I was able to save the bear vendor (bears of 2014, ) and will be adding bears of 2015

Currently if you have an event, and you wish a bear to mark the event please let me know, I have special interest bears that may be built to help further the events cause (esp for charities)

you will still find books, and different things at the shops,

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsThe Merchants of Raglan ShireArtisan Merchants & StoresTopic: Tiny Huggles, & Tiny Huggles Production. - Kath McGill
Jump to: