News: SMF - Just Installed!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Raglan Shire ForumsThe Merchants of Raglan ShireArtisan Merchants & StoresTopic: Artisan Shop owners Read First!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Artisan Shop owners Read First!  (Read 1767 times)
Zayn Till
REAG
Friend of the Shire

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »

Hi!
If you're an Artisan merchant of the Raglan Shire community, this Forum area is for you!
Wondering how it works? It's easy! Simply create a NEW TOPIC, Call it The Name of your Store/Shop & include your name is you'd like as well. Of course you WILL need to sign up for the forums which is easy if you haven't as of yet Smiley

I have created an Example Topic for my fictitious store that can be seen as its own topic called "ZAYN'S EXAMPLE SHOP". Under this topic I have some other Example posts to illustrate how you can use your Area/Store Topic.

This will allow you to maintain your own Topic which is ALL ABOUT YOUR STORE and what you are selling, working on, what sales you might be having etc. It will allow people ease of browsing and looking through each of your individual listings for your stores to see whats current or what they might need to know about your wonderful wares Smiley

***Note - You must be an Artisan of the Shire to use this area and this must be info about your store on The Shire. If you ever decide to close up shop on the Shire and leave the Artisan group, We will have to remove your Topic/Store/Area.

Have fun & Tell your artisan friends & let everyone know your info is here. If enough Artisan Merchants use this area, it can be a potent tool for people to quickly see whats available and what's happening with the various shops about the cluster in one sitting. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:30:46 AM by Zayn Till » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Raglan Shire ForumsThe Merchants of Raglan ShireArtisan Merchants & StoresTopic: Artisan Shop owners Read First!
Jump to: